Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Made It!!!

After driving to Portland, taking four planes, and a few taxi rides we finally made it to Cochabamba. It took us a total of 34hrs to get here, and though we all may be a bit exhausted it feels so good to be here. Thank you so much for your prayers. We definitely felt God´s hand of protection over us the entire journey. It was one of the smoothest and easiest travel experiences I have ever had.
I am not sure how much internet access we will have from here on out, but we will do our best to keep you updated. We are staying at the Bolivian Baptist Union in Cochabamba and we plan on spending the next few days helping Dan and Darryl fix up their new office/ministry center.
Our plan is to head out to Bermejo on Sunday. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you all made it safely! May God continue to watch over you! What an amazing experience for all of you. We love you Kristi!!
    The Hoffman's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You all made it! Glad to hear it was smooth, free from visa scares and trouble-making on the plane! I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to read about your time in Bolivia. I'm praying for you and thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy Kristi that you and God's dream team has made it safely. I know you will touch so many hearts in the next 3 weeks. I pray for you and all the others.
    I love you
    Mom

    Remember - don't drink the water or eat the ice!
    xoxo dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO! Very happy to hear about the smooth trip over. You will all be in my constant prayers! =] God will do amazing things with you guys!

    ReplyDelete